When I was little it was always customary for us to open our stockings first before our ”proper” presents, I actually loved opening my stocking, I knew it would have all the really useful stuff in, the bits and bobs I needed, be it pants, socks, makeup, deodorant. My mum used to wrap it all individually so it would seem like we had more gifts to open. In my eyes, there are some things that we would all benefit from in our stockings and this is a short list to help you fill those stockings this year.
- Her favourite sweet treat (Popcorn, Chocolate, Toffees)
- Her favourite music CD (My mum loves P!nk)
- A recipe book (If she likes to cook)
- 2018 Diary
- His favourite DVD
- A mug (I always buy my dad a mug, every birthday, Fathers Day and Christmas)
- A keychain (That will help him avoid losing his keys)
- Screen wash for the car
For your Significant Other
- A canvas of your favourite photo
- A date night snack box
- A witty t-shirt
- A jar full of memories (DIY)
- A notebook
- A Moisturiser
- A new shade of Nail Varnish (I vote Red!)
- A nice pen (Just me who loves getting pens as gifts?)
- A gift card for her favourite shop or restaurant
- A bath bomb from Lush Cosmetics.
- A torch
- A mini toolbox
If you’re doing some last minute Christmas shopping for stocking fillers then I recommend using Amazon and other online stores to collect your presents for Christmas.
What are your go-to stocking fillers?
You can find all my blogmas posts here.