As sung by Taylor Swift ‘I’m feeling 22!‘
I am now 22 years old and I’m not quite sure how this happened or what I’m supposed to do next.
I spent my 22nd Birthday weekend in Chepstow Fear Fest-Evil staying at The St Pierre Marriott Hotel with my partner and a few friends and it was wonderful. We had a ball.
22 Things I’ve done in 22 years
- Got my A-Levels and GCSE’s.
- I have travelled on my own. (America twice)
- I went to Camp America. (14’15)
- I went to London. (Several occasions, including a week away with my partner)
- I moved to a new city.
- I got myself a job in a new city.
- I got into university. (Twice)
- I moved out of my family home. (’16)
- I moved in on my own. (’16)
- Launched three blogs. (A South Wales Blog, She Means Business, The Essence of Red)
- Attended several blogger events. (Lush, Boots, Hilton)
- Attended a Blog conference. (’16)
- I’ve met Gareth Thomas. (Rugby Player)
- Made 4 amazing blogger friends. (Neesha, Lottie, Charlotte, and Holly)
- Spent a week in Bluestone reviewing and blogging with the girls.
- I organised a blogger event with Charlotte.
- I decided to move out with my partner.
- I tried Yoga.
- I tried cutting out meat.
- I went Clay Pidgeon shooting.
- I met my partners family.
- I made a decision to move in with my partner.
The next 12 months leading up to my 23rd birthday are going to be a crazy few months and so I’m setting myself 23 goals to complete before I hit 23!
- Move in with my partner (Scheduled for November, 17)
- Celebrate our first Christmas together
- Get a pet, preferably a puppy
- Go Sky Diving
- Take a weekend break away in the UK
- Go Glamping
- Try a new food (Ate Cuban at Old Havana 7/11)
- Go on holiday with my partner’s parents (Scheduled for May, 18)
- Attend a comedy club
- Visit New York
- Read a book
- Visit a Christmas Market
- Watch a theatre production
- Bake a Gingerbread House
- Get a full-time job
- Journey in a hot air balloon
- Visit the Harry Potter studios
- Spend a weekend in Paris
- Graduate with a 2:1 or better (Scheduled for June, 18)
- Take a challenge and complete it
- Climb Penyfan
- Get a tattoo
- Attend a blogging event
I think most of these are pretty realistic and I know I’ll definitely be knocking most of these off my list.
What’s one thing you’d like to accomplish by your next birthday?
Like it? PIN IT