I’m Feeling 22

I’m Feeling 22

As sung by Taylor Swift ‘I’m feeling 22!

I am now 22 years old and I’m not quite sure how this happened or what I’m supposed to do next.

I spent my 22nd Birthday weekend in Chepstow Fear Fest-Evil staying at The St Pierre Marriott Hotel with my partner and a few friends and it was wonderful. We had a ball.

received_10155948231387975

22 Things I’ve done in 22 years

1. Got my A-Levels and GCSE’s.
  2. I have travelled on my own. (America twice)
  3. I went to Camp America. (14’15)
  4. I went to London. (Several occasions, including a week away with my partner)
  5. I moved to a new city.
  6. I got myself a job in a new city.
  7. I got into university. (Twice)
  8. I moved out of my family home. (’16)
  9. I moved in on my own. (’16)
  10. Launched three blogs. (A South Wales Blog, She Means Business, The Essence of Red)
  11. Attended several blogger events. (Lush, Boots, Hilton)
  12. Attended a Blog conference. (’16)
  13. I’ve met Gareth Thomas. (Rugby Player)
  14. Made 4 amazing blogger friends. (Neesha, Lottie, Charlotte, and Holly)
  15. Spent a week in Bluestone reviewing and blogging with the girls.
  16. I organised a blogger event with Charlotte.
  17. I decided to move out with my partner.
  18. I tried Yoga.
  19. I tried cutting out meat.
  20. I went Clay Pidgeon shooting.
  21. I met my partners family.
  22. I made a decision to move in with my partner.

The next 12 months leading up to my 23rd birthday are going to be a crazy few months and so I’m setting myself 23 goals to complete before I hit 23!

• Move in with my partner (Scheduled for November, 17)
  • Celebrate our first Christmas together
  • Get a pet, preferably a puppy
  • Go Sky Diving
  • Take a weekend break away in the UK
  • Go Glamping
  • Try a new food (Ate Cuban at Old Havana 7/11)
  • Go on holiday with my partner’s parents (Scheduled for May, 18)
  • Attend a comedy club
  • Visit New York
  • Read a book
  • Visit a Christmas Market
  • Watch a theatre production
  • Bake a Gingerbread House
  • Get a full-time job
  • Journey in a hot air balloon
  • Visit the Harry Potter studios
  • Spend a weekend in Paris
  • Graduate with a 2:1 or better (Scheduled for June, 18)
  • Take a challenge and complete it
  • Climb Penyfan
  • Get a tattoo
  • Attend a blogging event

I think most of these are pretty realistic and I know I’ll definitely be knocking most of these off my list.

What’s one thing you’d like to accomplish by your next birthday?

Like it? PIN IT

23 Things To Do Before I Turn 23

1. November 7, 2017 / 5:41 pm

You little cutie!! I love this style post and your 23 goals for next year, I know you will smash them all! Can I steal this post idea? x

November 8, 2017 / 4:55 pm

Hey Neesha,
      Thanks girl, I’m so glad you enjoyed! Feel free to nick this idea for your own blog, can’t wait to see what you come up with.

2. Coco
    November 7, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Happy belated birthday.
    Love this post, lovely to learn more about you & find out what your plans for the future are.
    Can’t wait to hear more about them.
    🙂

November 8, 2017 / 4:56 pm

Hey Coco,
      Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed the post and I hope you’ll keep coming back to check out my progress!

3. November 7, 2017 / 11:10 pm

You have achieved so much! Super proud of you. And I know you’ll to just as much in the year before you’re 23 😊 I love some of your goals – climb pen y fan is one of mine x

November 8, 2017 / 4:56 pm

Thank you Charlotte, glad you like this idea. I hope you’ll get to Climb Penyfan with Rob, if not perhaps we could meet up and do it together!

4. November 11, 2017 / 2:09 pm

Omg awesomeness post, this is such a nice topic and congrats on everything you’ve done 🙂 happy belated bday btw!

November 11, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Thanks Lena! I’m looking forward to see what the next 12 months hold!

November 20, 2017 / 12:56 am

Hi Aleeha,
      Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and thank you for the belated birthday wishes! I have indeed and I’m so excited to see where this brand new blog takes me.

5. November 20, 2017 / 8:26 pm

I turned 22 in June & I thought it was crazy, sounds so much older than 21! I never thought to think of 23 things to do before 23, I’ll have to have a think! 🙂

November 23, 2017 / 10:23 pm

Hi Bex,

Yes I totally know what you mean! I wish I could have stayed 21 forever! I can’t believe I’m going to be 23 next year, it’s crazy!

November 23, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Hey Charlee!

Thanks for your support! I’m looking forward to doing an updated post next year on the ones I’ve accomplished.

6. November 26, 2017 / 10:55 pm

You’ve achieved a lot for a 22-year-old! You should be so proud of yourself – I was so lost when I was 22 and I was still figuring out what I wanted to do with my career, so my 20s were an absolute blur. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments.

Lavanya | Elle Files

December 3, 2017 / 7:12 pm

Hey Lavanya!
      Thanks for stopping by and for your support. I think I’m on the right path but do I we even know when we are? Here’s to another year and more goals!